Become A Member
Please Click on the Link and send your information https://forms.hush.com/contact.us.
IRESC welcomes members from anywhere in the world. We are mainly an organization of Radio Amateurs, however you certainly do not need to be one to volunteer because we need a wide range of skills! We are delighted when experienced people join us, but we equally welcome those that wish to develop new skills through membership – we conduct training activities and help is willingly given. If you are interested in emergency communications, then IRESC is for you!
Among the skills that we need are:
· Radio operators: good communicators, perhaps with Net Control Station experience
· Administrators: handling traffic using database and web skills
· National coordinators: willing to represent IRESC in their home country
· Web developers: to keep our website and news services up to date
· IT specialists: to maintain our servers and web-based systems
· Language skills: people who can speak more than one language or who can translate from a language into English
We ask that you:
· Have Internet access: to use our on-line facilities
· Have reasonable spoken English: the administration language of IRESC is English, although the language used on-air will be determined by circumstance
· Adhere to our principals of mutual respect and tolerance with regard to race, religion and culture
· Be a dedicated and regular visitor to our facilities, willing to give your free time and effort when a major world incident occurs and through attendance at staff and training nets
· Always represent IRESC in a positive and constructive way
Types of IRESC membership:
IRESC has a simple structure, led by a President and a team of Senior Officers. Several other classes of membership exist, controlled by this guiding group.